Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lovely new winter coats


Floral blazer -> is a little big but only $5 so I couldn't pass it up!



Sorry for the horrid lighting but it's a lovely caramel colour in real life.
I tried it on and there was a pack of french gum and an italian transport ticket.
As my friend Elspeth rightly said, I now own a cultured coat! 



And another floral overcoat. It's not heavy enough to be a blazer.

So, there are a few of my great finds. 
Ironically, my mum refuses to spend money on clothes that are from normal shops but will pay for anything in an Op-Shop -> all the more reason! haha

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prune, I like the floral blazer. The top one. Good find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i want your blazer on the forst picture !!!! very adorable !!!!

    ReplyDelete